Saturday, September 13, 2008

Assignment Week 4

By watching "thefischbowl" video, I have realized how important it is to be educated in the computer world. The world as a whole has become so computer oriented that if you do not have some sort of knowledge in this area, you may feel like you are from another planet. Communicating through messages from your computer or cell phone is becoming more popular than actually picking up the telephone to call someone to say hello. This is the "new" way of communicating.

The graphs that were shown of how rapidly "my space" and "you tube" had grown over the past years was shocking. That shows just how many people are using this type of technology for communicating. The use of cell phones showed a rapid growth in their use as well. This video encouraged me to put my best foot forward to learn all that I can about today's technology.

No comments: